- This event has passed.
HR Management Conference
March 31 - April 1
It has always been a challenge to recruit and retain laundry industry employees, but never more so than in the past few years. Rising wage and benefits expectations, competition from the likes of Walmart and Amazon, pandemic precautions, the “Great Resignation of 2021,” changes in workforce demographics, and more are all affecting human resources departments across the country and forcing adaptations to today’s unique marketplace.
It’s all about reaching and influencing the candidates – wherever they are, whatever they view, read, hear, or see, and no matter whether you’re trying to recruit at the executive, management, or production levels of your organization.
In this high-impact presentation, we’ll look at effective recruitment and retention strategies, approaches to the multi-generational workforce, the new recruiting framework, and 11 key strategies to revamp your recruiting message.
At this conference, you will learn:
• Designing a more attractive compensation structure
• How compensation impacts the recruiting process
• Key retention and motivation drivers
• Onboarding of new employees
• Why pre-pandemic recruitment and retention plans fail in the current environment
• Why organizations need to keep their fingers on the pulse of the marketplace so that current employees become evangelists and ambassadors for your brand
• Handling the burgeoning social network issues
• Protected Concerted Activity (NLRB)
• Making dress code accommodations to the cultural and religious needs of candidates and employees
• Staying HR compliant
• The latest COVID guidelines.